Kevin Revolinski, author and creator of The Mad Traveler Online blog will be in-house from 6:00 to 8:00pm signing copies of one of his latest book, Minnesota's Best Beer Guide featuring:
• Listings for 99 breweries and brewpubs
• Beer listings include directions, beer info, the story of each establishment and its brewer, food options, as well as Stumbling Distance, which offers reader 2 or 3 places nearby that they shouldn't miss.
• Breweries along locals bike trail or train routes.
• History of beer in Minnesota
• Lots of facts and explanations about beer, how it’s made, and even how to drink it (as if you didn’t know already).
Event Page: https://www.dayblockbrewing.com/events/book-signing
Author Kevin Revolinski is a writer/photographer who has a passion for travel. His work has appeared in many publications worldwide including The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune. He has written 14 books on diverse variety of subjects, from hiking and camping to beer.
If you can't make the event, but you're still interested in the book (it sounds like a great holiday gift!), head over to Amazon to purchase: